onsdag 6. juli 2011

New order!

Hi again guys!
I just placed an order at www.cigarplace.biz, and i wanted to share it with you guys!

I ordered 1 box of 20 Alec Bradley Family-blend BX2 (indeed, my favourite cigar so far, i recomend it to EVERYONE!)

I also decided to treat myself PROPER, and ordered 3 each of both the Opus X Double Robusto and the Opus X Reserva D'Chateau :) I am REALLY looking forward to trying these cigars, since i've heard SO much good about them! and they WERE 23$ a piece, so they better be worth it! :P
         
last but not least, I ordered 10 cigars for Nathalie (my GF), she wanted 5 of the cold infusion tea, and i decided to order 5 of the wafer as well! i hope she will like them!

for all of you guys ( if there are ANY?) i would really appreciate it if you would subscribe to my blog, and i will keep ypu posted soon enough with a review, either of the Family-Blend, or one of the X's!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am excited about smooking them :D

    SvarSlett
  2. that's lovely! i'm also looking forward to it! about damn time i got us some new ones! can't wait!

    SvarSlett