mandag 18. juli 2011

The cigars are in the HIZZ-OUSE!!

my cigars have now arrived! After a little trouble with shipping, i FINALLY got my cigars today! i should really say our cigars, since i ordered some for my girlfriend also, but this blog is about MY cigars, is it not!? :P


The order got here sometime before i woke up today, but my neighbor signed for it so i could just walk up the stairs and fetch them! NICE!


The box of Alec Bradley Family blend BX2's was really beautiful, with it's dark treated wood and gorgeous writing! Each cigar were individually wrapped in celophane, and because of this, it looks like every cingle cigar have gotten here without a single scratch, pigtail and all!
 I mentioned "pigtails" just above this picture, and this is a nickname for the style of finish on the head you can see on the Family Blend! it's kinda like the symbol @ acctually :P

I took some out of the celophane to keep in the top shelf of my glass top humidor for show, and also to show them the way they are supposed to look! :) just for you guys!


 The other cigars that i ordered are the (somewhat legendary) Arturo Fuente Opus X, i ordered three pieces each of two different sizes, the Reserva D'Chateu (7x48)
And the slightly shorter but then again a little more chubby Double Robusto (5 3/4X52) 
I have been looking forward to smoking some of these sticks, but i have learned the virtue of patience, and I will probably store them (at least the Opus Xes) until my birthday, wich is a month from now, so the tobacco will have gotten to relax a little before i smoke them! :) 

So, that was it for this time, but i will get another review out for you guys to read pretty soon! I cna even tease you guys and tell you that it WILL be the Alec Bradley Family Blend BX2 (6X54)!! 

Keep on puffin'!!!
Stig

2 kommentarer:

  1. Acid wafer was really good, got a sweet taste on my lips. I want to try the acid cold to :)

    SvarSlett